Monday, April 11, 2011

A Gift to our fans for the successful start of The Elevation Tour!

Due to the tremendous start to The Elevation Tour and the great response to the single off the EP, JSMG(Juice Squad Music Group) & Yung Blaze would like to thank the fans by giving away FREE RINGTONES and WALLPAPERS of "I Think I'm Weezy"! Thank you all for the support and continue to support us!


- JSMG

"I Think I'm Weezy" Ringtones!

Yung Blaze 'I Think I'm Weezy' (verse1) text JUICESQUAD55 to 69937(MYXER)
Yung Blaze 'I Think I'm Weezy' (verse2) text JUICESQUAD56 to 69937(MYXER)
Yung Blaze 'I Think I'm Weezy' (Blaze hook) text JUICESQUAD57 to 69937(MYXER)
Yung Blaze 'I Think I'm Weezy' (A-West verse1) text JUICESQUAD58 to 69937(MYXER)
Yung Blaze 'I Think I'm Weezy' (A-West verse2) text JUICESQUAD59 to 69937(MYXER)
Yung Blaze 'I Think I'm Weezy' (A-West hook) text JUICESQUAD60 to 69937(MYXER)

"I Think I'm Weezy' Wallpaper!
Yung Blaze The Elevation Wallpaper text JUICESQUAD61 to 69937(MYXER)
Yung Blaze & A-West wallpaper text JUICESQUAD62 to 69937(MYXER)
Juice Squad & Hall of Fame wallpaper text JUICESQUAD63 to 69937(MYXER)
(NOTE: if you DO NOT have a cellular service will data and text message, then charges may apply with service provider)

No comments:

Post a Comment